Welcome

I believe that history and heritage are valuable, and that gentility among people is still the "currency of the realm." I believe in the solid principles that have been passed down from generation to generation; that there is value in a man's word, that there is goodness in the hearts of all men, and that a knowledge of the woods, fields, lakes, rivers, oceans, and the creatures and crops we find there, makes us better stewards of God's amazing earth!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Spring is in the air...


Although it may only be the 31st of January, Spring is certainly in the air here in North Carolina, and by spring, I do mean - SPRING!  Perhaps it's the streak of at or above 70 degree days, but it seems as though I should be out at the lake (with my son) Crappie fishing.  This unusually warm weather has me thinking about turkey hunting, fresh produce, vacations to the beach, fishing trips, shooting sporting clays until well after dinner time, and all other manner of outdoor pursuits! I know that I'm getting ahead of myself, for as I've already stated, it is only the 31st of January...still lots of time for old man winter to make a comeback.  Just wishing that he wouldn't.

Until Next Time -
D-

No comments:

Post a Comment