Welcome

I believe that history and heritage are valuable, and that gentility among people is still the "currency of the realm." I believe in the solid principles that have been passed down from generation to generation; that there is value in a man's word, that there is goodness in the hearts of all men, and that a knowledge of the woods, fields, lakes, rivers, oceans, and the creatures and crops we find there, makes us better stewards of God's amazing earth!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!



Ah, the Christmas season...yes, I said "Christmas," and not "holiday."  Why?  Because I believe what I believe...period.  I am not ashamed of being a Christian any more than someone of the Islamic, Jewish, or Hindu faith is ashamed of his or her belief.  If my wishing you a Merry Christmas bothers you, then please understand this...I am not trying to offend you!  Take it in the spirit of my wishing you peace, good-will and happiness - because, isn't that really what Christmas is all about?  God so loving the world that he sent His only Son to save it...

So, if I, or any other person of the Christian faith wishes you an errant "Merry Christmas," just calm down and understand that we're wishing you all the things you also hold dear to your heart...we're just doing it in our own way...

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment