Welcome

I believe that history and heritage are valuable, and that gentility among people is still the "currency of the realm." I believe in the solid principles that have been passed down from generation to generation; that there is value in a man's word, that there is goodness in the hearts of all men, and that a knowledge of the woods, fields, lakes, rivers, oceans, and the creatures and crops we find there, makes us better stewards of God's amazing earth!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Almost my favorite time of the year!

I cannot remember a beginning to the month of August where the forecasted high was mid-70's.  That being said, I'm not complaining (although it does make me wonder what kind of winter we're in for).  I love the fall and all the fun and beauty it brings with it...I cannot wait for the turning of the leaves, the chill in the air, football games, the world series, and great times with friends and family after the post-summer "routine" begins again.   Now I am fully aware that both August and September can be absolute blast-furnace months, but I have to admit, I'm looking a bit beyond that to the fall season ...  call me wishful.


No comments:

Post a Comment