Welcome

I believe that history and heritage are valuable, and that gentility among people is still the "currency of the realm." I believe in the solid principles that have been passed down from generation to generation; that there is value in a man's word, that there is goodness in the hearts of all men, and that a knowledge of the woods, fields, lakes, rivers, oceans, and the creatures and crops we find there, makes us better stewards of God's amazing earth!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Tech-Sportsman's Dream Product!

I have to say that this is one of the best looking and seemingly most functional products I've seen lately!  Just think...a wood burning camp stove that can also re-charge my phone, my gps, my lights, etc.  Now this is a product, that as a tech-sporting gentleman that I can really get behind!

Until Next Time...
D-



Is it a portable stove or a gadget charger? How about both. The BioLite ($130) is a compact, portable stove that burns sticks, twigs, pine cones, and other renewable resources instead of petroleum gas, lighting quickly and bringing water to a boil in no time. In addition, it packs a USB port on the front that draws its power from the heat of the fire, letting you charge your phone, GPS, or LED lights miles from the nearest outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment